- Collaborate cross-functionally to define company OKRs and product strategy, map user flows, prototype interactions, and oversee the building process of our product from the ground up.
- Design elegant flows & interactions for a high-end/global audience across multiple platforms (web and iOS).
- Think holistically about our design system and processes.
- Contribute to and help maintain our evolving design system with new components, patterns, and principles.
- Sweat the small stuff (i.e. work towards "pixel-perfection").
- Work in a fast paced and unstructured environment with short feedback loops.
- Design a product that is extremely secure, yet incredibly usable.
- Distill complicated problems into simple and beautiful solutions.
- Research the evolving needs of our customer base and use that data to improve the product and user experience.
- Create and uphold a company culture where Design and Engineering are valued equally.
- You have experience with end-to-end product design (i.e you've actually shipped product before).
- You have lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills.
- You have cross-platform design experiences across web and mobile (ideally iOS).
- You've worked cross functionally in an engineering driven organization.
- You care deeply about end-user experience and business value.
- You self describe as some combination of the following: creative, humble, ambitious, detail oriented, hard working, trustworthy, eager to learn, methodical, action oriented, and tenacious.
- You've dabbled in one of the following professions: Graphic/front end visual design, animation/motion design, and communication/marketing design.
- You have a background in the world of finance
- You have experience building data-driven dashboards and/or trading products
- You've kept up to date with the proliferation of blockchain and crypto innovations.
- You've seen and were emotionally moved by the musical Hamilton (the founder of our nation's financial system :)
- 100% coverage of health, dental, & vision for you and your dependents.
- One Medical Membership
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 401(k) plan & FSA
- Flexible, guilt-free, vacation policy
- Catered lunch and dinner
- Bottomless cups of coffee
- Ergonomic workstation (including a standing desk).
- Meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
Anchorage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. Anchorage refers to crypto-native custody products and services offered by Anchorage Hold, LLC and Anchorage Global, LLC, each a separate, affiliated company wholly-owned by Anchor Labs, Inc., a financial technology company headquartered in San Francisco, CA.