Bitrefill is currently the worlds largest crypto-only e-commerce site. Every day, hundreds of people all over the world use our services to pay their bills, send gifts to family members, or to cash out with digital currency they have earned. Our mission is to allow people to live on cryptocurrency as easily as possible, with no bank or exchange account required.
We’ve come a long way already, on super-low resources and built a solid reputation within our niche. We intend to leverage this to grow into the next Bitcoin business everyone is talking about.
We are now looking for several Bitrefill Customer Ambassadors to join our team (part- or full-time) to grow our brand in their local markets around the world. Does this sound like something for you? Then keep reading. :)
As a Bitrefill Customer Ambassador you will be our face locally and responsible for Bitrefill’s growth and success in your part of the world. You will also be the voice of local customers towards Bitrefill. You will be involved in everything concerning Bitrefill's growth in your region like strategy, marketing, sales and customer service.
(Including but not limited to)
- Engage with regional community both online and offline.
- Attend and speak at local events as a Bitrefill representative.
- Handle customer service requests and customer feedback.
- Assist our marketing and sales teams when planning local marketing campaigns and establishing local partnerships.
- Product testing and feedback to the engineering and product management teams.
- Work with Management to develop growth strategies to support Bitrefill’s revenue and growth goals for your region. ‘
- Executing and following up on Bitrefill’s growth strategy for your region.
- Proactively engage in cross-team collaboration, with marketing, product, and sales to achieve growth targets
Your bring with you:
- Bitcoin/Crypto experience. You have a passion for the movement and experience from “Living on crypto”.
- Established network and reputation in your local Bitcoin/Crypto community.
- Previous work experience from marketing, sales or customer service.
- Great social skills. You make friends wherever you go.
- A track record of great results, having delivered on projects independently and successfully
- Ability to handle ambiguity and know how to prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent skills in English and at least one other relevant language, in speaking as well as writing.
- To become part of a talented team with high ambitions for a world where Bitcoin is money for everyday use
- A challenging workplace and a great education when it comes to everything involving cryptocurrency
- Opportunity to work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Competitive salary and compensation
Want to join our team of 19 ambitious Bitrefill individuals? Apply now!
- We only consider applications made through our career site.
- We are only looking for individuals who are interested in joining our team. We are NOT interested in services from consultancy or outsourcing agencies.