BROUGHT TO YOU BY
Bitstamp, the world's longest standing cryptocurrency exchange is hiring a new:
Data Analyst / Data Scientist
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing international company with a leading position in one of the most promising sectors of finance. We are already the largest crypto exchange in Europe and are ramping up our presence globally. You will have an opportunity to work in a dynamic team that sets standards in the industry, in excellent working conditions in Ljubljana with opportunity to gain exclusive knowledge and experience. We also offer personal and professional development options, teambuildings, comprehensive benefits, highly competitive compensation, and a relaxed environment that appreciates fresh ideas.
Are you passionate about:
• gaining holistic understanding of the company & group, all the way from internal processes and operations to macroeconomic factors and topline results,
• translating data into concrete initiatives reflecting in material results,
• establishing automated reporting & automating repeatable tasks,
• working in a highly diverse team and participating in developing innovative ways of understanding data,
• introducing innovative solutions?
Do you bring:
• experience with setting up advanced models,
• independence and ability to solve complex analytical problems,
• active knowledge of English?
• knowledge of Tableau or other interactive BI tool presents a great advantage,
• experience / track-record from data science projects presents a big plus,
• understanding of crypto markets presents an advantage.
If you answered yes to above, and would like to join our team, send us your application (your CV and motivational letter) in English by clicking “Apply for this job”.