BROUGHT TO YOU BY
CryptoTrader.Tax is a tax reporting platform built to make crypto taxes less painful. Users can connect their cryptocurrency exchanges and automatically pull their transactions into a unified platform that allows for 1-click tax reports.
Today, CryptoTrader.Tax has thousands of users, has processed more than one billion dollars in cryptocurrency transactions, and has partnered up with some of the biggest tax software companies in the industry like Intuit TurboTax in effort to bring crypto tax reporting into the mainstream.
We're an ambitious, young, and agile team with a vision of building an essential piece of infrastructure for the future of digital assets. We are already a profitable company (GASP!) generating hundreds of thousands of dollars in annual revenue.
We're looking for a talented, fiercely entrepreneurial full stack engineer to join our quickly growing team. You will have enormous responsibilities as an early employee in a growth oriented startup and will be working alongside, and becoming friends with the founding team.
- Help shape the future of our product offerings
- Take end-to-end ownership on new product features, technical projects, and roadmap objectives
- Evolve technical architecture to meet product needs and objectives
- .NET Core MVC & Web API
- Backend Development Experience
- Microservices Experience
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Experience developing applications from the ground up
- Deep understanding of performance, scalability, and security
- Strong interest in FinTech, blockchains, cryptocurrency, and the future of crypto
- Sense of humor
We'd love to talk to you if you think you'd be a good fit!