KNØX operates as an institutional grade digital asset custodian that provides its clients with the most secure and versatile custodial services in the world. We are a digital custodian who provides fully dedicated insurance coverage to protect against theft or loss for all digital assets held under our custody.
Senior Front-End Developer
KNØX is looking for an experienced Front-End Developer who will help build our customer-facing custody product, enabling our customers to control the assets entrusted to our custody while providing an excellent user experience centred around simplicity and peace-of-mind. As a member of KNØX, you will work closely with our engineering and marketing teams to bring consistency and simplicity to our client's experience. As an individual, you are passionate about the details and think about systems, not just screens. You strive to empower designers and developers while solving meaningful problems and practicing the state of the art in front-end development. The position will be held at our Administration Facility in Montreal, QC — the location of our product and engineering team.
Your Typical Day at KNØX
- Participate in our daily scrum meeting.
- Plan feature implementation across sprints with the scrum master and product owner.
- Develop new features and pixel perfect screens for our suite of products. This can include product road-mapping, wireframe implementation, testing, etc.
- Rapidly develop greenfield prototypes for new products or features.
- Teach and promote best practices in front-end development.
- Help to ensure that our products are well-made and reliable. This can include automated test implementation and development + oversight of new QA processes.
- 3 to 5 years of experience developing web applications. Experience with financial services and cryptocurrency projects are a plus.
- A portfolio of applications you have created, inclusive of code, which we can review. Please include this as part of your application, otherwise, your application will not be considered.
- Knowledge of TypeScript, React, Redux, Sketch and the software development life cycle.
- Knowledge of Go and Python is considered a plus.
- Self-organization and self-motivation. Our team is small and thus, the decisions you make and the attitude you take will be of great consequence.
- Experience working on a team with other developers, designers, and product managers.
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written).
Why you want to join KNØX
- Be a part of a company whose technology is essential in enabling legacy financial systems to flow in the modern world of digital banking and safekeeping of assets.
- Challenge your knowledge of the digital space by contributing to technology yet to be offered in the market.
- Join a company that:
-Values diversity and inclusion
-Encourages personal and team development via our academic and social programs
-Provides competitive salaries and benefits
-Is flexible in where and how you work
We are an equal opportunity employer who is on a mission to provide peace of mind in the digital economy