BROUGHT TO YOU BY
Bitstamp, the world's longest standing cryptocurrency exchange is hiring new team members in our development department:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing international company with a leading position in one of the most promising sectors of finance. We are already the largest crypto exchange in Europe and are ramping up our presence globally.
You will have an opportunity to work in a dynamic team that sets standards in the industry, in excellent working conditions, and ability to gain exclusive knowledge and experience. We also offer personal and professional development options, teambuildings, comprehensive benefits, highly competitive compensation, and a relaxed environment that appreciates fresh ideas.
- Review product & technical specifications/documents and provide timely feedback
- Write, maintain & execute test scenarios thorough the product lifecycle
- Communicate effectively with all teams involved (e.g. project managers, development, etc.)
- Identify & track bugs
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools & technologies
- At least 1-year of experience in software testing
- Analytical problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of bug-tracking tools (e.g.: JIRA)
- Experience in writing test scenarios
- Knowledge of automation testing (robot framework, selenium, Postman API) tools is an added plus
- Eager to work in a young dynamic team
If you meet the above requirements, and would like to join our team, send us your application (your CV and motivational letter) in English by clicking “Apply for this job”.