We are now seeking a professional Frontend Developer to join our new venture project- a licensed digital assets exchange platform with multi-currency fiat support.
- Quick prototyping web content including working with design team and backend team and demonstrate quality work on presentation layer to have user experience design consideration.
- Collaborate with Backend engineers to handle requests and responses with RESTful API and WebSocket.
- Understand debugging tools or other browser tools to facilitate trouble shooting and performance tuning.
- Know how to structure containers, components, flows by using Vue.js and design good hierarchy of CSS layout and semantic HTML. Cross browser support experience or RWD design is big plus.
- Familiar with build procedure and configuration to support different staging environment.
- Must have at least 5yr+ frontend development related experience
- Experienced in developing with at least one modern framework, like React.js/Redux, Vue.js/Vuex, and so on.
- Familiar with ES6, HTML5, CSS3, and CSS pre-processor (less, sass, etc.)
- Experienced in building reusable components as company assets.
- Knowledge of best practice and optimization of web application.
- Experienced in implementing RWD.
- Ability to use development tools like element inspector, network monitor, JS profiler, and framework debug tools.
A strong plus if having:
- Hands-on experience of developing with Vue.js, Vuex, and Webpack.
- Experienced in application build processes and tools, like node.js, Webpack, babel, gulp, and so on.
- Familiar with WebSocket.
- TDD experience and using testing framework, like Mocha.
- Experienced in developing cryptocurrency exchanges or similar trading system.
- Knowledge of blockchain or financial instruments.